Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Last Night..........

Last night as I was putting the littlest person in my house to sleep, I laid next to him, my face, facing his.................his little baby's breath blowing in my face.......tears began to well up in my eyes because 9 months ago the devil tried to take me away from this, all of this.........all these moments of bliss that God had promised me.....every breath, every kiss, every smile.   He came for my life, the life that ONLY GOD COULD HAVE GIVEN TO ME............but he couldn't have it because I was covered, by the word of God and the Blood of Jesus seals my life.

See, one day I wont have my boys this little anymore, one day I wont be able to rock them to sleep anymore but in that moment that I shared with Liam, the baby, his little baby breath blowing in my face, I was overwhelmed with LOVE.  I have shared this same moment with my other two, I have savored their smiles, their growth, their love, I've savored all of it but right now I have one more chance.....in this moment I have one more opportunity to live with this life that I have been given and guess what I'm going to do????? Im going to live in it because when I wake up and no longer have it I cant blame God because He has given me every chance to have it! 

I look at myself today and say, I am a mother, not something I thought that I would be but because I am I can say that is one of my greatest accomplishments......in this life!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment