Tuesday, June 23, 2015

When the Father Steps on the scene....

So my oldest son plays baseball and his father coaches the baseball team that He plays for (such a lucky kid☺️) and last night they had a very important game. Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it but before Isaiah left the house I reminded him that he was going to do well and that I would be there in spirit. Around 10pm I said to myself, wait this is late why aren't they home so I called Lamont to see where they were. He informed me that they lost the game but as the coach he was ok. I sat on the bed & prepared myself for Zay because I know he's coming into his own & has developed his father's competitiveness when it comes to sports and will be very disappointed. He came up the stairs and I heard the despair in his footsteps. He walked by my room and I said "come here son". He looked at me with sad eyes & said "mommy we lost and I don't want to really talk."  I called him in the room anyway. He came in, I looked him in his eyes and said "you will always be a Champion and to me you have won." He tried to smile but a small tear fell down his face. I let him go to his room. He showered and got ready for bed. He tossed and turned for a good 20 mins, I heard him in there wrestling to go to sleep. At that moment I was in the bathroom, I heard Lamont walk down the hallway to his room and started talking. like a creep I peeped out the door to listen lol. I heard him say "you played a good game son! You played a really good game. That makes you a winner! Don't be upset or get fretful you are now a better player than you were last season & that makes you a winner!!" Isaiah reached out and touched his father's hand with his head, I guess as a way of saying thank you and then he laid down. He fell asleep within minutes. You know why??? Because The Father stepped in on the scene.  

You have to think about every situation you are toiling with, every obstacle the devil has put in your way, every trial you have been facing......it will change INSTANTANEOUSLY when The Father steps in on the scene. It's in those moments, those midnight hours when we can no longer deal with what we are going through. It's those moments that the FINAL AUTHORITY will show up and show up and every demonic force in your life must flee. Fathers be attentive to your children as your Heavenly Father is attentive to you! #ItsSomethingAboutTheFather #WhenHeShowsUp #HeShowsOut #iLoveDemBoys #DemRadcliffBoys #FatherYourSons

No comments:

Post a Comment