Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Sometimes less is really more

Contrary to popular belief I don't always dress like I'm going to a gala lol...there are days when the less I'm wearing, the better I actually feel! Simple style is the best because it's classic, it's fashion, it's YOU! I received so many compliments today and all I did was throw on something to take the kids to the barbershop but I didn't want to look like I just rolled out of bed either! I mean, let's be honest, when you are juggling kids, a household and YOU, it's not always the first thing you think of (looking cute) but it should always be the thing you strive for because regardless of how hard you work and who looks at you and "whatever" the first thing they will see is how you have presented yourself to them.

Walking across the street, my photographer caught, what to me, was the money shot...........


Simple black Jcrew Tee, Gold Jcrew oxfords, YSL and Marc Jacobs bracelet, Jbrand denim, Gucci tote and Sunnies. 

I pointed that out because looking at it you wouldn't even be able to tell because as I first stated, less is really more. 

So to all my Mommies on the go, all my working women, sisters that are chasing after whatever you're chasing after, don't forget YOU! You deserve to look great! 



came, I saw, I conquered! 










This is a True Story....


No comments:

Post a Comment