Sunday, March 1, 2015

"If you love me.....say it"

I always wonder about the way a person dies and does it have any equivalence to the way we live. The sudden and unprepared passing of a person can leave such a damper on your heart that you may begin to question, Where did I go wrong? 


As I read the brief story and description of her death: leaving her son's soccer game to come home and make dinner, accidentally falls in the kitchen and cuts her neck and then bleed to death makes my heart ache, literally, for her husband who found her and her son who will have to live without her. 


Things like this will always remain a constant reminder as to one of her most famous songs, as life is really as a vapor as the word of God so eloquently puts it. So since tomorrow is really not promised and our next moment together is unsure, all I ask is, "If you love me, say it"







RIP Maxwell of Brownstone and may the peace of God encompass your husband, son and family during this unexpected passing of your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment