Monday, July 20, 2015

Psalms 103:5.....He will renew my Youth as the Eagles


I attended a birthday party for my sons Godbrother yesterday and just like the kids I wanted to play all the games........not in the least bit that I am a gamer but I was their Mom, standing there, overdressed for the occasion but showing my sons that I'll be the mom that they want to bring to school and not the one they kiss at the car and tell her "it's ok mom you don't have to come inside with me" lol! 

In all seriousness, how amazing is God that here I am, standing tall when just a year ago I was laying on my death bed with no prospects of life. So tall, that what was meant to destroy me has catapulted me into my destiny. 

What do you seek from Him that you think impossible for him to do? 
Look at me the stroke victim turned victor and then look at your situation and say "HE IS ABLE TO DO EXCEEDING ABUNDANTLY ABOVE ALL THAT I COULD EVER ASK OR THINK OF". 

Won't He do it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment