Saturday, July 19, 2014

An Angel In Disguise He Was


On my way into see Bishop Jakes tonight, we pulled up behind an SUV who was 

also trying to get into a parking garage that we were. My friend was driving and 

his gestures kind of annoyed her bc there were cars behind her and we were 

now blocking traffic. By the time we got into the lot, the driver of the SUV 

explained to is that it was the lot keepers that had him wait. We laughed it off 

and kept it moving. We just went to pick up the car and the same man was in 

the lot waiting for his car. I said to him "we came in together and now we're 

leaving together". We also started to talk about the word that Bishop Jakes 

brought forth and how he was imprisoned and Bishop Jakes changed his life. 

As his car pulled up, he looked at me and said "if we never see each other again, I'll see you in heaven...."
There aren't ENOUGHHHHHH tears in my eyes to cry. May God bless him with every blessing in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment