Sunday, July 6, 2014

The God of the Strategic

I refer to God as a "Strategic God" quite often.  Sometimes I randomly say it because I know that it had to take smart planning and innovation to accomplish all that He has on my behalf (and on your behalf too).  I look at the way my life has played out thus far and it had to take some skillful thought and great plan to pull off what God has done.

When I look up the word "Strategy," according to the dictionary it means " The science and art of military command exercised to meet the enemy in combat under advantageous conditions."
So then I looked up 'combat' and that means "a fight or contest between indivduals or groups.  Acive fighting in war."  Then I looked up 'advantageous' and that meant "favorable or helpful" and 'conditions' is "an existing state."
So I did all of that to get a better understanding of what God's strategy meant and now it reads "The science and art of military command exercised to meet the enemy in a fight between him and I under an existing state of favor FOR ME."  God works my situation out so that when I am in a fight with the enemy no matter what state I am in, I have the UPPER HAND, I have an ADVANTAGE, I AM FAVORED because the God of the Strategic is working on my behalf.  He has already planned this thing so far in advance that I cannot lose, even when I am down in the 10th round of this fight, He has already planned the win on my behalf.  The word says that "WHEN THE ENEMY COMES IN LIKE A FLOOD THAT THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD WILL LIFT UP A STANDARD AGAINST HIM." Isaiah 59:19.  A Standard is something that is set up and established by AN AUTHORITY! god himself, literally RISES UP ON YOUR BEHALF.

Successful companies, businesses, people etc, got to where they are because there are people on the "Strategic planning" committee who are using different resources, planning and organzing the next move for that business or person.  The committe does not sleep until all the goals they set out have been successfully executed and accomplished.  That is just like God, He sets it up so that even when we cannot see what is next to come, HE CAN and the end result will be successfuly executed and accomplished goals for our lives.  He is faithful to His word and a very present help in our time of need.

Stop worrying about what is to come and trust God to use His way of thinking and planning to orchestrate your life.  I mean for crying out loud, He did make you! :)


This is a true story......

No comments:

Post a Comment