Sunday, July 20, 2014

Denim on Denim on Denim on Denim on Denim


If you know me, you know I don't wear a lot of jeans but lately, I don't know if its because I just had a baby or its just that my style is taking a different turn but I have been obsessed with denim! I love how chic and cool it looks with just about EVERYTHING and when paired right it can be a major hit.
Denim overalls are especially making a comeback, well has made a comeback and the looks in this collage are so IT to me! Pair it with a pump or a flat, sandals or sneakers and you too can capture this look.

I'm really in love with distressed denim more than anything and I love that this is a look that even Mommies can pull off.  Check out these celebrity moms representing for us:





and I know Rihanna is not a mom but I'm just throwing her in here because she look so chic in this look! Less is always more in my eyes:





This is a true story..........

No comments:

Post a Comment